You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Rochester
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.